February 23, 2014

Moving, etc. ----




Hi there.  I am in the process of reorganizing and moving my studio and shop space.  For the last 3 years I have been a bit scattered with studio space in two locations.  Soon, within the next couple weeks I will be in one location in Minneapolis.  I will have converted my entire basement into Ghost Wind Creations studio and shop space.  I have even been toying with the idea of having a quarterly open house / display of current and available inventory for sale.  Maybe do a "work in progress" presentation for those interested in current "work in progress" procedures.

In the mean time, I will have inventory available for sale as I work my way back into production.  I have carvings, jewelry, watercolors, leather braiding and engraving available at this time.   

No comments:

Post a Comment